I am that confident in my service, if you do not see an increase of at least 1% on your pre-tax earnings after 90 days of engagement I will refund the full consulting fee.
You have heard it all before, accountants with a difference! We are not different, we are just doing what we should be doing for business.
How do I know I can do this?
My track record shows that:
- I have increased a medium cap listed building supplies company’s Gross Profit by 2.5% by focusing only on inventory management.
- Decreased the debtor days by 50% and decreased the write off of bad debt 90% in a small enterprise in the trades and services industry with a turnover of less than $ 2 5000 000.00. This was achieved by focusing only on billing systems and customer relations.
- Increased contract earnings yield on a $ 50 000 000 contract by 2%, decreased debtor days from 90 to 45 in a labour intensive services organisation. How I achieved this, well that’s a secret!
How do I really do it?
This is not a get rich quick scheme or the application of some “black art”. I apply the fundamentals of good accounting and business principles. It involves a lot of hard work and in depth thought. There is no one size fits all solution and each business will require a unique solution.
For you it would initially involve some extra work, critical thinking and answering some uncomfortable questions.
What are the consequences for me if I cant meet the targets I have set?
- clean up and prepare for sale.
- stop any leakage of cash and stock.
- stop excess expenditure and wastage.
- manage and utilise their resources effectively and efficiently.
Download your copy of the Business Self Assessment Template and test yourself. Be honest – your business, employees and customers are relying on you!